I am always hunting for better products in the market for the family, but this month, I am actually just getting inspiration to shop for my myself. Here are my favourite picks.
1. MOTHER’S ALL-NATURAL CASTILE HAIR & BODY WASH 485ml
A 100% Handcrafted Castile Wash made from Only the Finest Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil with Organic Pomegranate Extract. Free of Fragrances, Preservatives, Artificial Additives and Foaming Agents. Excellent on Skin & Hair. Used for centuries, traditional Castile soaps, made only from olive oil, were renowned for their mild, moisturising properties, and popular with the royalty of Europe. , making it excellent on fine, sensitive or tired and stressed skin. The rich anti-oxidant qualities and unique skin-fortifying effects of Organic Pomegranate Extract help to protect and strengthen skin requiring greater care and ministering. This unique wash is gently handmade over days, using traditional techniques, and is free of preservatives, fragrances, colourings & foaming agents.
MOTHER’S ALL-NATURAL DAILY RICH CREAM SALVE 185ml
A Luxurious Blend of Organic Rosehip, Camellia & Olive Oils, Captured in a Daily Rich Cream Salve. Excellent for Daily Restoring of Stretched or Stressed Skin. The salve is a blend of the finest organic oils and extracts for soothing and caring for sensitive, stressed or stretching skins. Organic Rosehip Oil and Organic Camellia Oil have been known for centuries for their excellent reparative qualities due to their rich essential fatty acids, powerful anti-oxidants and their density of skin-enhancing vitamins C and E. Organic Olive Oil, from one of the oldest olive groves in all of Australia, is chosen for its rich and abundant skin-emollient and skin-protecting effects, helping to retain moisture in the skin, and to restore suppleness and elasticity. Organic White Tea and Pomegranate Extracts are particularly high in anti-inflammatory compounds and anti-oxidants which help aid in the skin’s protection and recovery.
MOTHER’S ALL-NATURAL INTENSIVE RESTORATIVE OIL 100ml
A Rich Blend of Organic Rosehip & Camellia Oils, Fortified with Olive Squalane & Vitamin E for Intensive Restoring of Stretched or Stressed Skin. A blend of the finest restorative organic oils for boosting the care of sensitive, stressed or stretching skins. Organic Rosehip Oil and Organic Camellia Oil have been traditionally used for centuries for their excellent reparative qualities due to their rich essential fatty acids, powerful anti- oxidants and their density of skin-enhancing vitamins C and E. With the added richness of Natural Olive Squalane and a combination of non-GMO Natural Vitamin E tocopherols, this enhanced oil contains skin-moisturising benefits which enhance the retention of moisture in the skin, and help restore suppleness and elasticity.
2. Chloe Drew small leather shoulder bag AED4,770 from MatchesFashion.com. A little retail therapy through the door.
3. Aurelie Bidermann Gingko rose-gold plated wide cuff AED2,170 from MatchesFashion.com
4. Chantelle bra – this lovely inexpensive French brand just launched it stand alone boutique in City Walk 2. As much as I love Marks & Spencer, I also love cute and more sophisticated underwear. They also have more attractive and better designed maternity bras (which I no longer need after 7 years of them!)
5. The new travel kit for the Konjac Sponge. The sponges are created from the Konjac potato, a plant native to Asia and a totally natural food source, made up with 97% water and rich in mineral goodness. Given that it is naturally alkaline, it is super kind to even the most sensitive skin. Konjac sponges are free from chemicals, colouring and irritants and completely biodegradable meaning you can do your bit for the planet through your beauty routine. Prices start from AED75
6. The new Arizona mineral orange bikini from Chantelle which is more flattering for mums which is also available in black. Chantelle’s is located at City Walk 2 Boutique or at Galleries Lafayette.
Wednesday, April 06, 2016