HOORAY. There are no other words that sum up my JOY. My retail heaven has arrived.
Everyone knows I am a huge fan of online shopping for many reasons. Price and time efficiency are two reasons high on that list.
Amazon.ae was launched subsequent to the online retail giant purchasing Souq.com, and the result has been fast and astonishing improvements including the launch of Prime.
Amazon Prime – What is it?
The Amazon Prime benefit include FREE delivery on domestic and international selection, video streaming of hit movies and TV exclusives, perks for games with Twitch Prime, exclusive deals and more.
I have has a Prime account in the UK for over a year now, and really appreciate next day deliveries, and it gives me access to a Prime Video and television too. Amazon.ae is also offering instant access to video streaming. For shopping items just clearly look for the Prime logo and those items will have next day delivery.
Also, if you are ordering items from the US and other countries, purchases valued over AED100, will be entitles for a free delivery within 6 – 9 days.
Spinneys, Dubai’s long and established supermarket has jumped on board using Amazon’s logistics to delivery some of their dry food items. There is a huge grocery section from beverages to food cupboard items, bath and body products, personal care, diapers and pet products too. The items are currently limited but like the UK and US, we know that the number of items will explode onto Amazon.ae very soon as more suppliers jump on board.
For entertaining the kids or educating the kids this holiday here are our family’s selection. Many of you have been wanting to know what I do with my children and here are some items always in our play cupboards.
1. Kumon books are a fantastic way to keep kids brains going during the long summer. 10 minutes a day.
2. Monopoly – one of the best board games for the holidays
3. Uno – keeps them amused when you are waiting between travel, and great for lazy afternoons.
4. All the ABRSM Music Books for musical instruments can also be found on Amazon. Most of the retailers in Dubai often run out of stock of these items so this a perfect alternative.
5. Lego – whilst still more expensive than Amazon.com it is so worth it for birthday party gifts that you forgot to buy.
We will be doing a series of summer reading books soon that you can stock up on Amazon.ae and in the meantime, sign up for Amazon Prime. Total game changer.
Tags: Amazon Prime, Amazon.ae, Dubai Mummy blogger, Dubai Mummy bloggers, Educating your child in Dubai, Expat mums in Dubai, Mommy Blogger Dubai, Seashells On The Palm
Sunday, July 14, 2019