One of the great things about this website is to tap into friends who are mums from around the world. Mary Ann Ball, our New York correspondent has given her 5 top places to visit if you are bringing your children to New York this year. Enjoy NYC. It is just an amazing place.
Mary Ann Ball has an eight-year daughter so she is also basing her experiences for these recommendations.
1) Eloise at the Plaza for a “Rawther Fancy Tea”
2) American Girl for brunch, lunch, or tea for your daughter and her favorite doll
3) Dylan’s Candy Bar, for the ultimate in candyliscious heaven
4) FAO Schwartz for a super toy bonanza, and don’t forget to see the giant piano show
5) Bronx Zoo to view over 600 species from around the world, the world’s largest urban zoo.
I would also add to Mary Ann’s list with the following:
1) Central Park
2) Broadway shows like the Lion King and Spider Man
3) My favourite hotel in NYC is The Mark which is right next to Central Park on the Upper West Side.